1. Do you accept returns?
- All reproduction prints are made to order and non-returnable. Damaged products will be replaced. See below.
2. Can I pick up at the studio?
- If you are in the South Florida area, you may pick up your print or original at Colleen Thompson Art Studio. Please contact the artist.
3. Do you provide discounts to designers?
- Yes. Designers with a resale certificate receive 25% off retail. Coupon code will be provided upon request and proof of resale certificate and business license.
4. Can I request a custom size Original painting?
- Yes, commissions are available upon request. Contact the artist for pricing and lead times.
5. Can I change the composition of a reproduction print? It's rectangular, and I need a square piece or its square, and I need a rectangular piece.
- Yes, crops and custom size available upon request, with a digital image provided for approval. Contact the artist for details.
6. Any other issues/questions, please contact the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All of our art ships via FedEx. We fully insure all shipments for
the total replacement value
of art. We have found FedEx to be extremely dependable for all of our art shipments. All shipments are trackable, and we will email you a tracking number upon shipping of your art.
We have devised a great solution to protect your art, yet not make it so heavy that it costs an arm and leg to ship it. Our professional packaging team custom builds a box out of 3 Ply cardboard and protects the art with styrofoam wrapping, bubble wrap, and protected corners. This gives you a proven well-protected, lightweight art shipping solution to guarantee you damage free delivery.
Returns for Originals or damaged prints:
1. Damaged Returns: If your product arrives damaged or defective in some way contact us ASAP. We offer a hassle-free Photo Return process to speed replacement. Here's how:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the shipping container it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged.) Attach your photos to an email and send them to email@example.com. Please include your name, order number and a brief description of the reason for the return.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your photo return is being processed.
- If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your product. We will process the replacement based on your photos.
- Please note: If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
2. Returns for Originals: You may return your Original painting for a full credit of the product cost within 14 days of receipt (excluding shipping charges) by following these simple steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the detailed return instructions for your order, and give the reason for return.
- Ship your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. You must return the item via a trackable method such as FedEx or UPS.